With US equity futures trading slightly lower this morning Friday, some of the stocks that may catch investors’ attention today include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. LULL announced better-than-expected results for its second quarter and strengthened its annual projections. Lululemon shares jumped 9.8% to $323.22 in the after-hours trading session.
- Broadcom Inc. AVGO announced positive results for its third quarter and released strong sales guidance for the current quarter. Broadcom shares gained 2% to $502.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- PagerDuty Inc DP announced stronger than expected financial results for its second quarter and raised its guidance for the year. PagerDuty shares climbed 8.7% to $26.20 in after-hours trading.
Check out our pre-market coverage here
- SPX Technologies, Inc. SPXC announced the resignation of Jamie Harris, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective September 23, 2022. Shares of SPX Technologies fell 0.1% to $57.28 during the after-hours trading session.
- Oxford Industries, Inc. OXM announced a rise in earnings per share for the second quarter, while sales missed analysts’ estimates. The company also raised its profit and sales forecast for the full year. Oxford Industries shares fell 4.8% to $97.49 in after-hours trading.