DUBLIN, 20 December 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Electric Neck Warmers Market Research Report by Type (Three-Stage Electric Neck Warmer & Two-Stage Electric Neck Warmer), by Application (Men and Women), by Region (Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global forecasts until 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “ the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global electric neck warmer market size has been estimated to be $ 410.03 million in 2020 and should reach $ 439.68 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.56% to reach $ 635.23 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Electric Neck Warmer to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the type, the market has been investigated for the three-step electric neck warmer and the two-step electric neck warmer.
- Based on the application, the market has been researched among men and women.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. the Asia Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. the Europe, Middle East & Africa is studied in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and UK.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Electric Neck Warmer market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global Electric Neck Warmer Market including Beurer, DJO Global, Naipo Shitatsu, Odessey Products, Relaxus Products, Shenzhen Lianmaida Electric Heating Products, Sunbeam, Sunny bay, UTK Technology and Xian Bellavie and Sunbright Group Co., Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Electric Neck Warmer market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global electric neck warmer market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Electric Heating Ring Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Electric Neck Warmer market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Electric Neck Warmer market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global electric heaters market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Electric Neck Warmer market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increased prevalence of neck pain
5.2.2. Increase in the number of road accidents and sports injuries worldwide
5.2.3. Increase in health spending and disposable income in emerging economies
5.3.1. High cost of electric neck warmer
5.4.1. Rising awareness of cervical cancer
5.4.2. Technological development in support of product commercialization
5.5.1. Availability of alternative methods
6. Electric Neck Warmers Market, By Type
6.2. Three-step electric neck warmer
6.3. Two-step electric neck warmer
7. Electric Neck Warmers Market, By Application
8. Americas Electric Neck Warmers Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Electric Neck Warmers Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Electric neck warmers market in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.2. Global DJO
12.3. Naipo Shitatsu
12.4. Odessey products
12.5. Relaxus products
12.6. Shenzhen Lianmaida Electric Heating Products
12.7. Sun ray
12.8. Sunny bay
12.9. UTK technology
12.10. Xian Bellavie and Sunbright Group Co., Ltd
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1cavxj
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets