New York, June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Uranium Mining to 2025 – Updated with Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06096420/? Utm_source = GNW
The report also includes a comprehensive section on demand drivers providing information on factors affecting the global uranium industry. In addition, the report provides a portrait of the main uranium producers and information on the main active, planned and exploration projects.
Global production has been limited in recent years, mainly due to a sluggish uranium market, which was further impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic from the start of 2020. In 2020, global production of uranium fell 9.2% to 49.7 kt. The largest declines were seen in Canada (43.9%) and Kazakhstan (14.6%) – globally, up to 60% of uranium comes from these two countries. In March 2020, the Canadian Cigar Lake mine, which accounts for 12 to 13% of global production, was suspended in order to contain the epidemic, with the suspension in place until September 2020. It then suspended its operations again. operations in mid-December 2020 because of the increasing risks posed by the pandemic, before reopening the mine in April 2021. In April 2020, Kazakhstan also reduced its activities for almost four months at all uranium mines in the country. The pandemic has also caused restrictions in other places, including Australia, Namibia and South Africa. Gradually, however, towards the end of the third quarter, the restrictions began to disappear as several companies resumed production activities, thus partially reducing the overall impact.
– The report contains an overview of the global uranium mining industry, including major demand drivers affecting the global uranium mining industry.
– It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, production by country, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects.
Reasons to buy
– Comprehensive assessment of the impact of the coronavirus on the global uranium industry
– To gain an understanding of the global uranium mining industry, relevant determining factors
– Understand historical and forecast trends in global uranium production
– To have an overview of world nuclear energy
– Identify the key players in the global uranium mining industry
– Gain an understanding of major active, exploration and development projects
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06096420/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.