Brooklyn, New York, September 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – According to a new market research report released by Global Market Estimates, the Virtual intensive care unit Marlet is expected to see growth of around 17% from 2021 to 2026. The market is expected to grow at a rapid pace owing to the increasing implementation of remote patient monitoring solutions. Additional influences such as advanced management, better health analysis, and improvised treatment tools will promote the growth of the industry.
Browse 151 Market data tables and 111 Distributed figures 181 Pages and T in depthCO to “Virtual intensive care unit Marlet – Forecast at 2026“
Key market information
- Acceptance of virtual intensive care is driven by increased preference for remote monitoring to prevent spread of covid-19 virus
- The global market is taking advantage of the increasing preference of patients to seek treatment with a minimum of contact with outsiders. Better time management, informed decisions and compatibility is one of the main growth factors of the industry.
- North America and Europe are the main users of this health care offer. The availability of digital infrastructure and advancements in the healthcare sector have fueled growth in these regions.
- APAC is among the most lucrative regions due to a large target market and increased investments in major countries such as China, Japan and India.
- Banner Health, Advanced ICU Care, Philips, InTouchhealth, iMDsoft, INTELEICU, TeleICU, INOVA, UPMC Italy, VISICU, Apollo Tele Health Services, Eagle Telemedicine, SOC Telemed, Capsule Technologies and Atrium Health are the main suppliers in the industry.
Browse report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/virtual-icu-market-3534
Component overview (Revenue, USD Bmillions, 2020–2026)
- Computer system
- Lines of communication
- Physiological monitors
- Therapeutic devices
- Video stream
Overview of types (Revenue, USD Bmillions, 2020–2026)
- Traditional Medical Intensive Care (TMICU)
- Cardiac Care Unit (CCU)
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Pediatric ICU (PICU)
- Trauma ICU (USIT)
- Psychiatric ICU (PICU)
- High Dependency Unit (HDU)
End user overview (Revenue, billion USD, 2020-2026)
Regional perspectivek (Revenue, USD Bmillions, 2020–2026)
- The rest of europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of the MEA
Check out our latest blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php