NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Aug.25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII) announced new business groups and executive appointments within its Technical Solutions division, following the successful acquisition of Alion Science and Technology.
New business groups include:
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) – This group designs, develops, integrates and manages sensors, systems and other assets to support ISR operations, operations and analysis.
- Live, virtual and constructive solutions (LVC) – This group designs, develops and operates enterprise tactical training systems to ensure comprehensive coordination and readiness.
- Cyber ââand Electronic Warfare (EW) – This group provides a full spectrum of cyber, Big Data, analytics and cloud migration architectures; GE and exploitation of foreign materials.
- Maintenance of the fleet – This group is responsible for sustainment across the spectrum, including maintenance, modernization and integrated product support of the hull, mechanics and electrical and the C5ISR.
The Unmanned Systems and Nuclear and environmental services enterprise groups are unchanged.
In addition, the new leadership appointments of Technical Solutions include:
- Terri Walker-Spoonhour, COO and Interim President, Cyber ââand Electronic Warfare, will work with the leadership team to improve the performance of all technical solutions and the Cyber ââand Electronic Warfare business group.
- Todd borkey, Chief Technology Officer, is responsible for managing the division’s technology strategy, developments and technical operations.
- Chris Bishop, Director of Growth, is responsible for shaping and executing the division’s growth strategy and delivering compelling solutions to clients’ most complex national security challenges.
- Garry Schwartz, President, ISR, is responsible for overseeing all aspects of ISR, systems engineering and integration work.
- Glenn goodman, President of LVC Solutions, is responsible for the strategic growth of integrated live, virtual and constructive training solutions.
- Ryan norris, President, Fleet Maintenance, is responsible for all aspects of Fleet Maintenance operations and program delivery.
- Chris Soong, CIO is responsible for all aspects of the division’s information technology and business infrastructure, collaboration solutions, application development and data analytics.
- Rich Fisne, Senior Vice President, Contracts and Procurement, is responsible for the division’s contracting, procurement, estimation and pricing.
Biographies of these leaders and the rest of the Technical Solutions leadership team are available on the Technical Solutions Leadership webpage.
âWe have a truly unmatched level of skill and expertise within this leadership team,â said Andy Green, executive vice president of HII and president of Technical Solutions. âThese professionals are the best and the brightest in their respective fields and functions. I have no doubts that with the rest of the leadership and technical solutions teams – and the unmatched capabilities we bring to our customers – we will accelerate national security solutions and the growth and success of our division. ”
Huntington Ingalls Industries is the largest military shipbuilding company in the United States and a provider of professional services to government and industry partners. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more classes of ships than any other U.S. shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division provides mission-critical national security solutions to governments and business customers around the world. Based in Newport News, Va., HII employs approximately 44,000 people operating both nationally and internationally. For more information visit: