NEW YORK, October 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – According to the latest industry analysis from Persistence Market Research, the Global Chromatographic Separation Resins Market was valued at more than US $ 1 billion in 2020, and is expected to show a CAGR of around 8.5% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
The chromatography process is essential in the purification of monoclonal antibodies. The development of innovative systems with reference to chromatographic separation resins for their application in the therapeutic fields of oncology has led to advanced processes and a demand for the isolation and purification of monoclonal antibodies.
The demand for therapeutic treatments such as Alzheimer’s disease and inflammatory disorders as well as autoimmune disorders has led to an increased application of chromatographic separation resins for efficient production processes in drug development.
Although the market has seen technological advancements in terms of chromatographic techniques, the lack of qualified professionals for the operation of the instruments is a restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Opportunistic growth awaits key players in the development of new drugs and patent protection of biological drugs. Large companies involved in the new drug development process have established patent mitigation strategies for older drugs whose patents are about to expire. The opportunity for biosimilar development due to this factor will result in a higher process demand for chromatographic separation resins in the years to come.
Request PDF sample report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32828
· At October 1, 2021, following close work with Navigo Proteins on ligand development and a partnership with Purolite Life Sciences on Praesto® agarose bead technology, will prove to offer exceptional purity in a single chromatography step .
Key points of the market research
- By product, synthetic products are expected to hold more than 95% of the market share in value by the end of 2031, mainly due to the presence of key players in the production market in the world.
- Technology-based affinity chromatography leads the way with over 35% market share, due to the increasing robustness of biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Biopharmaceutical companies dominate the end-user segment with a share of around 42% due to the growing number of biopharmaceutical companies focusing on the development and commercial manufacture of biosimilar drugs.
- By region, Europe is expected to be the largest market with a value share of around 45% by 2031.
Get a personalized report by asking an expert: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/32828
“Advances in technology and the application of chromatographic separation resins in drug discovery are expected to drive market expansion,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Competition in the market
Acquisitions, mergers, expansion and product launches are key strategies adopted by manufacturers and integrators for technology transfer and for increasing their consumer base in different geographies.
- At Feb. 15, 2016, KANEKA has entered into a supply agreement with Pall Corporation for the sale of KANEKA KanCapA Protein-A Chromatography Resin.
- In 2014, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. acquired GnuBio, Inc., a developer of droplet-based DNA sequencing technology, to expand its technology portfolio and establish a new research and technology center in Cambridge.
- In February 2019, Danaher announced its intention to purchase GE Biopharma – the biopharmaceutical division of GE Healthcare, and completed the acquisition process in March 2020. Danaher thus acquired the affinity resins, ion exchange resins and mixed mode resins space from GE Biopharma.
Get full access to the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32828
What does the report cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights into the Chromatographic Separation Resins market in its latest study, presenting a historical assessment of demand for 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on the product (native and synthetic), technology (affinity chromatography, anion exchange chromatography, cation exchange chromatography, size exclusion chromatography and hydrophobic interaction chromatography ) and the end user (biopharmaceutical companies, clinical research organizations and academic institutes), in five key regions of the world.
On Persistence market research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, operates through a proprietary fusion of market research and data analytics to help businesses soar no matter the turbulence encountered due to financial / natural crises.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, he offers market solutions by putting himself in the shoes of the companies / customers long before they have a snapshot of the market themselves. The proactive approach followed by the experts of Persistence Market Research helps companies / clients to get their hands on technical-commercial knowledge upstream, so that the subsequent course of action can be simplified on their part.
Persistence market research
US Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.