RT Industries is a new catalog-driven label – featuring original masters from Sugar Ray, Sheena Easton, Fat Joe and others.
The label was founded by Craig Balsam and Cliff Chenfeld who launched Razor & Tie in 1990, which was acquired by Concord Music. RT Industries is distributed worldwide by Warner’s services division, ADA. www.rt-industries.com
RT Industries is looking for a generalist in the field of digital music marketing. Emphasis will be placed on the day-to-day operations of managing a catalog label, including the development and implementation of annual marketing plans for each of the artists in the catalog. The position can be full-time or part-time depending on the candidate.
- Develop and implement digital marketing plans for each of the 8 artists under the RT Industries label
- Work with other entrepreneurs to develop frontline products and back catalog release plans
- Create analytics reports related to artist performance, including social media and DSP results
- Represent RT Industries in the market with ADA, DSPS, Socials and more
- Track flows by market and provide sales and sales history analysis
Terms & Conditions
- The ideal candidate has worked in the music industry overseeing music marketing and is looking for the flexibility of a PT / FT position
- Love music and know our artists well
- A minimum of one year of recorded music and digital sales / marketing experience
- Familiarity with paid advertising on YouTube, FB, and more.
- Looking for a long-term position where you can create your own schedule
- Strong Excel skills
- Works independently
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected]